yì Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- Shining and bright: ~~. ~ Yao. ~ Yu.
Dialect collection Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- Cantonese: jap1
- Hakka dialect: [宝安 腔] jip8 [Hayu Pinyin vocabulary] xib6yib6 [Taiwan four county accent] sip8 [Haying dictionary] sip8 [海 陆丰 腔] sip8
explain in detail Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
〈形〉 (phonetic. From fire, Xi (xí) sound. Original meaning: light, vivid) Same as the original meaning [glorious]. Such as: Yi Ran (blinking look); Yi Yu (illumination); Yi Shuo (brilliant; bright)
Kangxi Dictionary Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- "Focus on Concentration", "Fire Department" · Yi · Kangxi strokes: 15 · Outside strokes: 11
- 音煜。 "Guangyun" is the domain and cut of Li Chi's "Ji Yun". "Said the text" Sheng Guang also. "Poetry · Feng Feng" Cang Geng Yu Fei shines his feathers. "Paper" Yu Xianming also. "Ji Yun" is the same as, 曅. And "Guangyun" is shining and glowing. "Poetry and Wind" shines in the night. The Biography is shining, and so is I. 燐 Firefly too. "Tang Yun" cut into the sheep. 音孴。 "Ji Yun" "Yun Hui" "Zheng Yun" cut into the cut, ， sound 孴. And "Ji Yun" Xi into the cut, sound study. 同。 The meaning is the same.
Explain Words Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- "Volume 10" "Fire Department" · Yi
- Sheng Guang also. From the sound of fire. "Poetry" said: "Yi Yi Xiao Xing."
bright and sparkling .quicklinxwireless.com provides
bright and sparkling