xī Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
¨Ò ㄧ ˉ
- Bright: ~ micro (sunlight twilight). Star ~.
- Hot, hot: "East 暾 is not yet ~, north blowing cold is more silent."
- Ancient names used words.
brightness dawn .quicklinxwireless.com provides
Dialect collection Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- Cantonese: hei1
- Hakka dialect: [Taiwan county accent] hi1 [Haike dictionary] hi1 [海 陆丰 腔] hi1 [梅县 腔] hi1 [宝安 腔] hi1 [Hayu Pinyin vocabulary] hi1
explain in detail Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
熺 xī <动> (phonetic. From fire, joy sound. Original meaning: roasted) Same as the original meaning [roast meat]
- Alas, Sunburn also. -"Said the text". The word is also made 熺.
Part of speech Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- Alas, it's hot, it's hot. -"Jade Article"
- Alas, Chi also. -"Guang Ya"
- 熺 Charcoal is heavy. ——Mu Hua's Hai Fu. Note: "Those who have light on charcoal also."
- Bright; bright
- Sometimes it's starry. -"Pipe Extravagance"
- Ming Yan Yanguang. —— "Selected Works · Gift Poems by Zhonglang Generals"
- The east is not dead, the north is colder. ——Yang Wanli
- Another example: 熹 wei; 熹 rot (brilliant brilliance)
Kangxi Dictionary Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- "Popular Concentrations" "Ministry of Fire Characters" · 熹 · Kangxi strokes: 16 · Outside strokes: 12
- 音僖。 "Tang Yun" Xu Qiqian "Ji Yun" " Yunhui " is imaginary, sound. "Said the text" Sun also. "Jade Chapter" is hot, too. And "Jade articles" Chi also. "Guang Yun" Sheng Ye, Bo Ye. "Late Han Emperor Jidi" changed Yuan Yan to Yuan. And "Ling Emperor Period" changed Yuan Guangxi. And "Zhang Fa" has a merit, saying "Yan". Also name. "Songs of the History of Zhu Xi" has a dark character and a large number. And "Zhengzitong" Weiyang also. "Tao Qian · Returning Resignation" hates Chen Guangzhi. Another pass for Xin. "Rites and Music" Xinxin Hetian. "Note" read as a cricket. Alas, still alas. "Shu" said that the atmosphere of heaven and earth was moving, just like a person's anger. 。 "Shuowen" in this work. "Jade article" is the same. Or as 暿, Hee.
Explain Words Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- "Volume 10" "Ministry of Fire" · 熹
- Sunburn also. Happy sound from fire. Xu Qiche
dim light, glimmer; warm, bright .quicklinxwireless.com offers
dim light, glimmer; warm, bright