Basic meaning Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
gōu ㄍ ㄡ ˉ
- Swords and other ropes entangled in the handle.
Dialect collection Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
explain in detail Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
缑 gōu <Name>
- Rope on the handle of a knife or sword. Such as: 缑 蒯 (ie 蒯 缑. Refers to the sword handle wrapped with a straw rope)
- Mountain name [Gou mountain]. Such as: Yan's Mountain (mountain name. In Yanshi County, Henan Province); Yanshan (that is, Yan's Mountain. Refers to the way to the immortal); Yanfeng (that is, the Mountain to the Immortal.)
- Last name [surname]. Zhou Qingshi's food was plucked in the pan, because he thought
Kangxi Dictionary Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- "Unfocused" "The Department of 糸 Characters" · 缑
- 音鉤。 "Guangyun" ancient Houqie " Jiyun " " Yunhui " "Zhengyun" Ju Houqie , 钩 hook. "Said the text" also knife. "Historical Records of Meng Tajun" Mr. Feng is very poor and still has a ear. Again. "Note" is a grassy name, that is to say something. ，但以蒯繩纏之，故云蒯緱。 Yan Qi has nothing to say , but it is entangled with a reins, so Yun Yan. And "Ji Yun" market Hou cut, sound pick. Chang's, place name. "Warring States Policy" mouth of the Sai. "Note" Ji's, named after the mountain. "The Former Han Emperor Wu Ji" will be Xing Yi. "Note" Henan County also. And surname. "The Daughter of the Filial Son" Chen Liuxun's daughter. * Evidence: [The mouth of the "Fighter of the Warring States Period". 〕 Would like to add the word "Zengsai" on the original text.
cord binding on hilt of sword Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
cord binding on hilt of sword