ǎn Pinyin: ǎn ㄢˇ Phonetic: ㄢ
扌 部外笔画: 9 总笔画: 12 Radicals: Outer strokes : 9Total strokes: 12
扌 简体部外笔画： 9 简体总笔画： 12 Simplified radicals: 扌 Simplified strokes: 9 Simplified total strokes: 12
手 Traditional radicals: hand
RUJG 仓颉： QYTA 郑码： DSK Wubi 86/98: RUJG Cangjie: QYTA Zheng code: DSK
121414312511 四角号码： 50061 UNICODE： 63DE Stroke order number: 121414312511 Corner number: 50061 UNICODE: 63DE
ǎn Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- Use your fingers to press the medicine surface on the wound: Quickly put some anti-inflammatory powder on the wound.
- Cover with your hand and hide.
Dialect collection Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- Cantonese: ngam2
- Hakka dialect: [Hakka English dictionary] am3em1 [Dongguan cavity] em1 [梅县 腔] em1am1 [宝安 腔] em1 [Taiwan four county cavity] am3em1 [海 陆丰 腔] am3em1
explain in detail Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- Hide [hide]. Such as: 揞 青 育 (hide and seek); 揞 (cover)
- [Wipe out]
- Spring shirt with tears in both sleeves. ——Jia Zhongming's "Xiao Shulan"
- Apply medicinal powder or other powder to the wound by hand [apply (medicinal powder to a wound)]. For example: a small piece is broken in the hand, and the wound is wound with a toothpaste
- Quickly grabbed his butt. ——Qing Zhang Nanzhuang's "He Dian"
Kangxi Dictionary Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- "The Concentration" "Department of Hand Characters" · 揞 · Kangxi strokes: 13 · Outside strokes: 9
- 烏感切，庵上聲。 "Tang Yun", "Ji Yun", "Yun Hui" and "Zheng Yun". Hide also. Hand cover also. And "Ji Yun" Wu Yan cut, dark sound. Cover also. It's ancient and secret, with sounds. Same meaning. Cut again in Xian Xian, flat voice. "Yangtze Dialect" goes out. Jing Chu said 揞. 於陷切，音韽。 Also "Tang Yun" "Ji Yun" " Yunhui " 陷 in the trap cut, sound 韽. Wu Renyun tossed too. "Liu Shu Gu" secretly abandoned. And "Ji Yun" Yi Sheqie, sound 靥. I also.
to cover (with the hand) Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
to cover (with the hand)