dǒu From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
dǒu ㄉ ㄡ
- Vibrate, shake: ~ Remove the soil from your body.
- Alas, shudder: hair ~. Tremble ~.
- 〔～ 擞〕 Cheer up, cheer up, such as "~~ spirit".
- It is said that people suddenly made a fortune and were rich and powerful (many irony): these two years ~ got up.
quiver rouse shake shiver tremble From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
quiver rouse shake shiver tremble
Dialect collection From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- Cantonese: dau2
- Hakka dialect: [梅县 腔] deu3shu1shiu1 [宝安 腔] diu3 [客 英 英] deu3 [海 陆丰丰] deu3 [Hayu Pinyin vocabulary] deu3 [陆丰 腔] deu3 [四 四 腔 腔] in Taiwan
explain in detail From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- (Phonetic. From the hands, the sound of the fight. Original meaning: shaking)
- [Quiver; shake] Such as: shaking the wings; shaking search (same as "shaking trembling". Perk [spiritual])
- Tremble, 哆嗦 [shiver]. Such as: trembling with fear; trembling (索); trembling (trembling trembling, trembling trembling, trembling. Trembling); trembling (trembling twitching); trembling; trembling all over
- Reveal the secret things [reveal; expose; bring to light]. Such as: shaking (exposing); shaking off (exposing); shaking (exposing wind)
- Perk [enliven; rouse]
- Shake your spirits
- Satirical people suddenly gain momentum or their living standards suddenly rise [get on in the world]. Such as: shake off (spoiled and lost)
- Mock or scold to win over. Such as: shaking the wind; shaking the hair (beasts often shake the hair on their bodies, so scolding or jokingly say that people are shaking the show is shaking hair); shaking and shaking (being clever)
Kangxi Dictionary From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- Concentration, Department of Handwriting · Shaking · Kangxi Strokes: 8 · Outside Strokes: 4
- 當口切，音斗。 "Tang Yun" "Ji Yun" 当 When the mouth cut, sound fighting. Shake, look. "Yangtze Dialect" was awarded by Dong Qi Yue Pu, and Jin Qin Jin also trembled. "Guo Zhuan Note" means that the trembling lift also lifts the rope. Detailed word notes.
tremble, shake, rouse; give shake From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
tremble, shake, rouse; give shake