yù Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- There are literary styles: ~~ (a. Rich style, such as "Ji Weiwei is magnificent, diverse ~ ~ its difficult to distinguish"; b. Flourish style, such as "Li Li ~ ~").
Dialect collection Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- Cantonese: juk1
- Hakka dialect: [Taiwan four-county accent] juk7 [Haike dictionary] juk7 [陆丰 腔] juk8 [梅县 腔] juk7 [宝安 腔] juk7 [Hayu Pinyin vocabulary] hiug5 [海 陆丰 腔] ruk7
explain in detail Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- Tasteful, elegant, literary, educated [cultured]
- Alas, Wen Ye. -"Guang Ya"
- Xia Bo's music dances. -"Book · Biography". Note: "Long appearance. Zimman who speaks of all things seems to be."
- Territory winged, alas. -"Poetry Xiaoya Xinnanshan"
Kangxi Dictionary Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- "Yin Ji Xia", "The Ministry of Characters" · 彧 · Kangxi strokes: 10 · Outside strokes: 7
- 音郁。 "Guangyun" in Liuqie " Jiyun " " Yunhui " "Zhengyun" Yi Liuqie , yinyu . "Guangyun" also has articles. "Guang Ya" text also. And "Jade articles" 彧 彧, lush appearance. Ye Ye is more aggressive, Yin Yin. "Poetry Xiaoya" is terrible. Great-grandson's concubine thought food and drink. 。 "Jade articles" a work.
refined, cultured, polished .quicklinxwireless.com provides
refined, cultured, polished