jiāo ㄐ ㄧ ㄠ ˉ
- Beautiful and cute: ~ son. ~ Female. ~ Ai (young and beautiful woman). ~ Hey. ~ Yan. ~ Hey. ~ Yi (cheek and handsome).
- Love too much, cherish too much: ~ raise. ~ Used.
- Weak: ~ Weak. ~ Small. ~ Tender. ~ Qi.
charming finicky fragile frail lovely spoil tender
explain in detail
- (Phonetic. From the female, Joe. Original meaning: charming and cute)
- Identical (soft and charming) [sweet and charming]
- Jiao, posture also. -"A New Attached Text"
- Jiao, female character, Yitai. -"Guangyun"
- Jiao, Jiao Zi also. -"Jade Article"
- Jiao Yi is not married. -"Yutai Xinyong Ancient Poems Written by Jiao Zhongqing"
- The free coquettish just cried. ——Tang Du Fu's "On the Riverside"
- Jiaoer crouches and cracks. ——Tang Du Fu, "The Thatched House Is Broken by the Autumn Wind"
- Delightful. ——Ming · Li Yu, "Relaxation and Planting Department"
- Another example: Jiaoying (beautiful and touching shadow); Jiaojiao obsessive (pretending to be Jiaozi); Jiaozi extravagant child (delicate and extravagant girl servant); Jiao (beautiful and shy); Jiao E (beautiful Women); coquettish (beautiful and elegant); coquettish (beautiful appearance); coquettish (beautiful); coquettish (coquettish; weak); grandma (coquette rich woman); coquettish (lazy) Burnout); Puffing (soft and tender gasping); Puffy throat (soft singing); Tenderness (soft voice); Tenderness (soft and crisp); Tenderness (soft and tender)
- Weak [delicate]
- The waiter lifted up her weakness. ——Tang Bai Juyi's Song of Everlasting Hate
- Another example: cowardly (softness; tenderness); Jiaoyan (softness); coquettishness (Yu tender and slender fingers); cowardly (softness)
- Wayward [capricious]
- Miss, your daughter-in-law is used to being coquettish. ——Yuan Wang Shifu's The West Chamber
- Same as "arrogant". Arrogant [over-bearing]. Such as: Coquettish (proud; flattered and proud); coquettish (arrogant extravagance); coquettish (arrogant); coquettish (coquettish wife)
Part of speech
- Pointing young woman. Appellation for beauty [beauty]. For example: Jiao Chan (woman's hair); Jiao Ai (beautiful girl); Jiao Ai (beauty); Jiao Qian (refer to girl); Jiao Shu (refer to beauties)
- Title of child [child]
- Acacia at night, throwing arrows at the pot, Yi Huan was a coquettish. -"Folk Song and Ballad"
- Love; pamper
- She is a sweet girl, and her color is Bai Xuexue. ——Du Fu's "North March"
- Another example: Jiaowa (beautiful child; beautiful woman); Jiao Rao (beautiful child); Jiao pity (beloved and pity); Jiao Rao (pampering; petting); Jiaozi (naive and lovely);
- [Act like a pampered child]. Such as: Jiao (coquettish, deliberately making angry pampering); lazy (coquettish lazy)
- "Ugly Collection" "Ministry of Characters" · Jiao
- 音驕。 "Guangyun" is Qiaoqie's "Jiyun" "Yunhui" Ju Yaoqian "Zhengyun" is strong and eager, arrogant. "Said the text" state also. "Zeng Yun" is also enchanting. And female names. Yu marries the daughter of Tu Shan's daughter. If "Han Wu Story" is Gillian, it should be stored in a golden house. Also wine name. Duan Jichang's "Drop Farming Records" is good, and those who are left behind will give the restaurant as much as possible. The famous wine is called Huang Jiao, and Gai Guanzhong treats his children as Gillian. And "Ji Yun" Qu Jiaoqie, Yin Qiao. Female characters. Another example is cut and sound corrected. Same meaning.
- "Volume twelve" "female" · Jiao
- Posture too. Voice from female Joe. Joche
seductive and loveable; tender