chén From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
chén ㄔ ㄣ '
- Houses, deep houses.
- Where the North Star is located, it later refers to the emperor's residence, and is extended to the throne and the emperor's pronoun: ~ pole. ~ Home. ~ Chapter. ~ Zha (Book of the Emperor). ~ Tour. ~ Han (the writings of the emperor). ~ Yuan (King Shi).
Dialect collection From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- Cantonese: san4
- Hakka dialect: [Taiwan four-country accent] siin2 [Hain Pinyin vocabulary] sin2 [海 陆丰 腔] shin2 [Haying dictionary] shin2 [宝安 腔] sin2
- Chaozhou dialect: Siyin 5 (morning)
explain in detail From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- (Phonetic. From 宀 (mián), Chen sound. From "宀", it is related to the house. Original meaning: eaves)
- Synonymous with [eave]
- Alas, the buildings are also. -"Said the text"
- And yiyi yu. -"Mandarin · Vietnamese". Note: "House slips."
- The mood is in the middle. —— Zhang Heng's "Xi Jing Fu". Note: "The world is also at the same time."
- Another example: Yan Yu (eaves. Metaphor shelter)
- Deep and big house [great mansion]
- Alas, Jia Yan said: the room of the Austrian. -"Jade Article"
- Emperor's residence [imperial palace]
- 宸 扉 both set. ——Wang Bo's Ode to Jiucheng Palace
- Another example: 宸 扉 (Gongmen)
- Emperor, throne [emperor]
- Then there is a line of small print: "A certain year and a certain month, the book grants Rong Guogong Jia Yuan", and there is also "the treasure of ten thousand machines. -"Dream of Red Mansions". Note: Han, ink, calligraphy.
- Another example: Miyou (formerly known as the Emperor's Travel); Jiji (North Star, Yu Yu)
Kangxi Dictionary From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- "On the Book of Yin" "Ministry of Characters" · 宸 · Kangxi strokes: 10 · Outside strokes: 7
- 音辰。 "Tang Yun" is planted next to "Ji Yun", "Yun Hui" and "Zheng Yun". "Said the text" building also. The mystery of the room of "Jia Yi Yue". Later generations called Emperor Ju said. "Zeng Yun" emperor resides in Beibei Palace, so Congji Congchen. Also said Feng Feng. The emperor's residence is high and wide, but Feng Xiudao can also be constructed. "Vietnamese" Jun, if he doesn't forget the Zhou room, but for the yiyi yu, also the wish of the widowed. "Zhengzitong" is made of 宸, and six books are made of 桭. Introduce Xiong Fu's note, Fu Qian said: 柍, the central also. Alas, the housing estate also. ◎ According to Bei Chenyi, today's people speak very differently from far-reaching houses, and they become one and no.
Explain Words From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- Volume Seven
- Buildings also. From Chenchen sound. Neighbouring cut
- Duan Yucai in the Qing Dynasty
- Buildings also. The house person said it from the palace. I mean the house. Therefore, the ancient book spokesperson, Dongdong Yu also. Gan Quanfu. The sun and the moon only pass through. Fu Qian said. Alas, the central also. 桭, 梠 also. Wei Dufu. The brigade was idle. Hui Jian 柍 桭. Zhang Zai said. Alas, the central also. Hey, House Yuya. It is the name of Zhiyu Shangdong Xiayu. 柍 卽 央 Word. 桭 卽 宸 word. Xi Jing Fu. The mood is in the middle. Collection of Chongyang. In the middle. Wei Zhao notes the Mandarin cloud. 宸 、 屋 also. Yu and Bien. Ruoyu's article quotes Jia Yiyun's room as the mystery, and it is also a Mandarin note. And it's different. From 宀. Chen sound. Plant adjacent cut. Thirteen.
imperial; imperial palace From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
imperial; imperial palace