wéi Pinyin: wéi ㄨㄟˊ Phonetic: ㄨ ㄟ ˊ
巾 部外笔画: 8 总笔画: 11 Radicals: strokes outside the head: 8 total strokes: 11
MHWY 仓颉： LBOG 郑码： LINI 电码： 1602 Wubi 86/98: MHWY Cangjie: LBOG Zheng code: LINI code: 1602
25232411121 四角号码： 40215 UNICODE： 5E37 Stroke order number: 25232411121 Corner number: 40215 UNICODE: 5E37
wéi ㄨ ei '
- Tabernacles around: ~ curtain. ~ Mantle. ~ 幄 (Military Tabernacle). ~ Child. ~ Account.
- Cantonese: wai4
- Hakka dialect: [Haiking dictionary] vui2 [海 陆丰 腔] wui2 [Hain Pinyin vocabulary] vui2 [Taiwan four-chamber tone] wi2 [宝安 腔] wui2 [陆丰 腔] wui3
explain in detail
- (Phonetic. Cong, zhu (zhuī) sound. Cong, related to silk fabrics. "Curtain" is a curtain. Original meaning: the curtain around the surrounding) Same as the original meaning [curtain]
- Veil, Veil by the side. -"Said the text"
- Che Liangshang. -"Poetry, Weifeng, Hooligan"
- Pu Yi seats hanging. —— "Jijiupian"
- Beside the curtain, on the curtain. -"Speaking and Training"
- The girl is about to come out. -"Historical Biography"
- The drapes westwardly. -"Historical Records of Xiang Yu Benji"
- Take the picture. ——Qing Zhou Rong's Biography of Taro Elderly
- Another example: thin curtain (the curtain is called curtain, bamboo curtain is called thin. It can be used to separate inside and outside); curtain cover (curtain and top cover on the car); curtain hall (curtain used for funerals. Set up on the hall to separate (Inside and outside); curtains (still curtains. By monarch); curtains (indoor curtains)
Part of speech
- Cover with curtain
- The King of Zhou Wu kept him in the air. —— "New Book · Lianyu"
- Another example: curtain room (zhang curtain's house)
- "Yin Concentration" "Ministry of Towel Characters" · Long · Kangxi strokes: 11 · Outside strokes: 8
- 《唐韻》洧悲切《集韻》于龜切《正韻》于嬀切， 音爲。 〔Ancient text〕 《"Tang Yun" 洧 sad "Set rhyme" in the turtle cut "Zheng Yun" in 嬀 cut, the sound is. "Jade articles" curtain also, account also. "Ji Yun" curtain also. "Releasing the name" curtain, also around. So the barriers also. "Zhou Li · Tian Guan" curtain person in charge of the curtain. "Note" is on the side. Three courtesy maps, all around and above. "Yi" is a palace with a gate. "Note" Zhang Wei is the palace. And again. "The Analects of Confucius" is not a curtain, it will kill it. "Shu" is under the clothes. Its system is in full swing. The name is curtain, but there is no killing. Then again. "Poetry Guardian Wind" is gradually becoming a curtain. "Biography" curtains, Tong Rong also. "Shu" is a car. Shandong is known as the curtain. And Tong Rong, the side of the car with a barrier, such as the dress as a dress, so it is called the dress, or the child.
- "Volume Seven" "Towel Ministry" · curtain
- Said in 㫄. Snoring from the towel. 古, ancient texts. Sad
tent; curtain, screen