qiàn Dogleg ㄧ ㄢ '
- Red: ~ yarn. ~ Shirt. ~ Skirt.
- Cantonese: sai1sin3sin6
- Hakka dialect: [宝安 腔] cen3cen5cin1 [Taiwan four-country accent] cien5cin5 [Hayu Pinyin vocabulary] qian4 [海 陆丰 腔] cien5cin5 [Haying dictionary] cien5cin5 [梅县 腔] cien5
- Chaozhou dialect: Xu Ying 3, Xu Yang 3, cêng 3 ciang 3 (chhèngchhiàng)
explain in detail
- (Phonetic. Congxi, Xisheng. Original meaning: grass name) is "Rubia cordifolia" [Indian madder]
- Qian, Mao Souye. The word also makes Qian. -"Said the text"
- If thousands of mu 巵 Qian. -"Historical Records" Xu Guang said: "One red and blue flower, dyed also yellow."
- Pressed, a perennial herb of the madder genus, with square stems, reverse spines, 4 byzantine leaves, long oval or long heart-shaped, petiole, small flowers, pale yellowish white, fruit spherical, ripe fruit black, edible, Roots can make dyes and medicines
Part of speech
- Big red
- Qian Qiang held Qiongzi, and the bright blue sky rose. ——Tang Li Shangyin's "Gift with Zheng Yu from Sun King of Ruyang"
- Such as: Qianxian (red yarn); Qianxian (red shirt); Qianxian (red red); Qianluo (red red silk fabric); Qianxian (red skirt); Qianxian (red seal) (Executive Lord)
- Bright; bright [bright]. Such as: Qianlian (sharp look); Qianxuan (sharp gorgeous); Qiancan (sharp looks); Qianxi (sharp; bright)
- The grass is lush [luxuriant]. Such as: Qian Qian (Lush Grassy Look); Qian Wei (Lush Grassy Look)
- Dyed red
- Whose madder will also fade. -"Awakening Marriage"
- See also xī
- "On the Book of Shen", "The Department of Characters" · Qian Qianxi strokes: 12 · Outside strokes: 6
- 倉甸切，音倩。 "Tang Yun", "Yun Hui", "Zheng Yun" Cangdian cut, Yin Qian. "Said the text" Mao search also. In "Ben Cao", there is one ground blood, one windmill grass, and one mountain dragon. "Historical Records", Qian Mu Qian Qian. "Note" The flower is dyed with crickets, and red is also yellow. "Different Story" There is a branch of Qian Garden in Luoyang. "Han Guanyi" dyeing garden came out for dyeing imperial clothing. Tong Zuo Qian. 芉。 "Ji Yun" or as 芉 .
- "Volume One" "The Ministry" · Akane
- Mao Souye. From Xixi sound. Kuromi
- Duan Yucai in the Qing Dynasty
- Mao Souye. From 艸. West Voice. See you soon. The ancient sound is in Thirteen. Qian Qian Qian word also. The ancient sound should be in eleven. The sound changes to the same ear.
madder, rubia cordifolia; reeds