鯤 ) 拼音: kūn ( Traditional Chinese: 鲲 ) Pinyin: kūn ㄎㄨㄣ Phonetic: ㄎ ㄨ ㄣ
鱼 部外笔画: 8 总笔画: 16 Radicals: Yubei strokes: 8 total strokes: 16
鱼 简体部外笔画： 8 简体总笔画： 16 Simplified radicals: Yu Simplified strokes: 8 Simplified total strokes: 16
魚 Traditional radicals: fish
QGJX 仓颉： NMAPP 郑码： RKRR 电码： 7649 Wubi 86/98: QGJX Cangjie: NMAPP Zheng Code: RKRR Code: 7649
3525121125111535 四角号码： 26112 UNICODE： 9CB2 Stroke order number: 3525121125111535 Corner number: 26112 UNICODE: 9CB2
kūn ㄎ ㄨ ㄣ ˉ
- Big fish in ancient legends: ~ Peng (big fish and big birds in ancient legends, also refers to the big bird that was transformed into a bird of prey).
explain in detail
鲲 kūn <name>
- (Phonetic. From fish, Kun sound. Original meaning: the general term for fry)
- Same as the original meaning [(fish) fry]
- A legendary fish [enormous legendary fish]
- There is a fish in Beiming whose name is 鲲. —— "Zhuangzi · Xiaoyaoyou"
- Another example: Xun Peng (big fish and bird in ancient legends); Xun Peng spread his wings, 90,000 miles, and flipped the horn of the sheep. "Zhuangzi" says that there is a kind of big fish called tadpole, which becomes a kind of big bird called Peng, which can fly high and far. Nine thousand miles [fly up] Ninety thousand miles, described as flying very high. Flip and roll up. Rotating the shofar, a whirlwind swirling rapidly. Sheep horns, whirlwind shaped like sheep's horns; pupation (catfish turning into a penguin; figurative person rises); puppet dragon (the legendary big fish and puppet dragon)
- "Hei Ji" "Fish Character Department" ·》
- 音昆。 "Guangyun" is ancient and tangent. " Jiyun ", " Yunhui " and "Zhengyun" are public and tangent, yinkun . "Erya releases fish" 鲲, roe. "Note" The name of the son of every fish. "Lu" fish banned oolitic fish. 鰥。 "Class articles" or works 鳏 . And "Jade articles" big fish. "Liezi · Tangwen Pian" has a fish salamander, which is thousands of miles wide, its length is called salamander, and its name is salamander. "Zhuangzi · Xiaoyaoyou" There is a fish in Beiming. "Lu Deming · Sound and Meaning" Cui Zhuanyun: I am a whale. And "Ji Yun" Hu Kunqie, full of sound. Same meaning. * Evidence: [The "Liezi Yin Tang Pian" has a fish bream, which is thousands of miles wide, its long name is 焉, and its name is 鲲. 〕 Would like to change soup questions according to the original book.
spawn; roe; fy