hun ㄏ ㄨ ㄢ '
- Feeding, especially feeding livestock: ~ raise.
- Cantonese: waan6
- Hakka dialect: [海 陆丰 腔] fam6fan6 [梅县 腔] fam5 [宝安 腔] fam5fon3 [台湾 四 县 腔] fam5fan5 [陆丰 腔] fon6 [Hayu Pinyin vocabulary] fon4 [Haying dictionary] fam5
explain in detail
- (Phonetic. From 豕 (shǐ, pig), 帣 (juàn) sound. Original meaning: set up a fence to raise pigs with grain)
- Same as the original meaning [feed pig with grains in sty]
- Alas, 豕 also raises 圈. -"Said the text"
- Husband is wine. -"Book of Rites, Music"
- The case is rumored. -"Book of Rites Moon Order"
- Palm sacrifice. —— "Zhou Li 槁 ren"
- Another example: 豢 圉 (place where cattle and horses are raised)
- Broadly refers to feeding;
- All animals raise poultry and beasts. -"Orthographic Communication"
- The ancients had animal dragons, so the state-owned Xunlongs had Yulongs. -"Zuo Zhuan Zhao Gong 29 years"
- Another example: 豢 Pond (fish pond); 豢 ((beast circle); 豢 animal (still bred); 豢 圉 (place where cattle and horses are raised); sacrifice (feeding livestock)
- Use benefits as bait to lure people to serve them and let them slaughter [lure; seduce]
- Wu Wenchen had no plans, and Wu Wufu was not fierce. ——Kong Shangren's "Peach Blossom Fan"
- Greedy [seek]
- Stuck between games and drinks. ——Song Su Shi's "Teach the War"
- But he is affluent in riches and good times. ——Yu Wenbao "Three Records of Blow Sword"
- Provide [supply]. E.g. upbringing (parenting, offering)
Part of speech
- Livestock raised on cereals, such as pigs and dogs. Different from grazing cattle and sheep [domestic aminals]
- Folk food simmered. -"Zhuangzi · Theory of Qiwu"
- Another example: Chu Zhu (Zhu, refers to grazing animals; 豢, refers to animals that eat cereals, such as dogs, mules); Jiao (commonly refers to domestic animals); Xiaolong (ancient horse in ancient times)
- "The Concentration" "The Department of Characters" · 豢 · Kangxi strokes: 13 · Outside strokes: 6
- 胡慣切，音宦。 "Tang Yun", "Ji Yun", "Yun Hui", "Zheng Yun" ?? Hu used to cut, sound 宦 . "Said the text" to the valley captivity also. "Guangyun" also raises livestock. "Li · Yue Ling" Zhong Qiu Chu Zhuan. "Note" raises cattle and horses, and dogs say 豢. "Shu" said herbivorous ruminant, food valley said 豢. Another bait, said Yi. "Zuo Zhuan · Eleven Years" Wu Jiang Qi Qi, Yue Zi led his people to the dynasty, the king and the princes all offered bribes, Zi Xi feared, and said: Ye Wu Wu. "Note" Alas, raise also. Also official name. In "Zuo Zhuan, Twenty-nine Years", Dong's father disturbed the animal dragon to serve Emperor Shun. "Notes" Xiaolong, official name. Take the official as the clan. And "Ji Yun" Tong Zuo. "Li Shaoyi" gentleman does not eat. "Note" 圂, Tong 豢. 。 Also " Yunhui " also made a cricket . 汝。 "Zhuangzi · Da Sheng Pian" Zhu Zongren said: " Ye, you are dying . And "Ji Yun" cut tube, slow sound. Same meaning. Ye Hu plays the cut and changes the sound. "Cao Zhi · Kong Jiazan" has a good performance, and a dragon and a river. There is one male and one male, and it is disturbing or irritating. Ye Ye silk cut, margins to sound. The longer the indifferent taste of "Ouyang Xiu · Reading Poem", it is always the same. A few generations later, do not die silently. ，手執米以養之，指事也。 "Said the text" from the 豕，, hand-held rice to support it, referring to things also. Under the jurisdiction of the province. 作 。 The Shuo Wen is written from 豕 .
- "Volume Nine" "The Ministry" · 豢
- I also raise a truffle in a valley. From 豕 豕 sound. Hu used to cut 〖Note〗 .
- Duan Yucai in the Qing Dynasty
- 㠯 谷 圏 养 圏 also. Those who care for themselves, raise their own leisure. Supporters, support them. Yun Yun. Yue Ji Note said. To the Valley Food Dog 豕 said 豕. Yue Ling Zhu said. Raising cattle and sheep. Inu 豕 said 豢. Shaoyi pretends to be a concubine. From 豕. Sound. Hu used to cut. Fourteen.
domestic animals; feed, raise