gèn ㄍ ㄣ '
- One of the gossips, representing the mountain.
- Ancient times refer to the hour: "If you still bury the book, use dry, ~ 2 o'clock, and it's almost midnight. This is a violation of text and etiquette."
- Refers to the northeast: ~ dimensional.
- Cantonese: gan3
- Hakka dialect: [陆丰 腔] gen5 [海 陆丰 腔] gien5 [Baoanqiang] gen5 [Taiwan four-chamber tone] gien5 [Kei English dictionary] gen5 [梅县 腔] gen5 [Hayu Pinyin vocabulary] gen4
explain in detail
- Means that food is not easy to bite or chew [(of food) tough]. Example: Peanut Migen
- <Fang>: [person] Frankly [blunt]. Example: this person is really gen
- <Fang>: The speech rate is straight forward without twists and turns. Such as: what he said is too gen
- [Cloth] Simple [simple]. Example: The clothing he wears
- Not crunchy [stiff]. Such as: radish
- See also gèn
Part of speech
- To stop
- Quan Kegen, above nine days, below nine days, why not? —— Qing · Jing Jing
- Gen, Jian also. -"Guang Ya"
- Difficult [difficulty]
- Xiang Gen has guard. -"Tai Xuan Shou"
- See also gěn
- "Uncollected" "Ministry of Characters" · Gen · Kangxi Strokes: 6 · External Strokes: 0
- 古恨切，根去聲。 Tang Yun, Ji Yun, Yun Hui, Zheng Yun "Said the text" Gen, very also. From the dagger. The daggers are still comparable. ，很戾不進之意。 The dagger is , which is very unwilling to enter. Hexagram. Stop also, limit also. "Yi Gen Gua" said: Gen, stop it. When it ends, it will stop. Also strong. "Yangtze Dialect" is ugly and strong. "Note" Gen, 硙, are all stone names. It's difficult. 經》象艮有守。 "Yangtze Tai Ji Jing" is like a gentleman . "Note" Gen, difficult too. And surname. There is gendang in Han, note the music classics. And "Ji Yun" Hu Enche, sound marks. Same as 拫. Alas, cited also.
- "Volume Eight" "Dagger" · Gen
- Very also. From the dagger. The dagger is like a dagger. "Easy" said: "their limits." Ancient hate
seventh of eight diagrams