yì From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
yì ㄧ '
- Support, help: ~ Dai (supported by assistant). ~ Like.
- Ancient colleagues, tomorrow.
Dialect collection From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- Cantonese: jik6
- Hakka dialect: [海 陆丰 腔] rit8 [Haike English dictionary] jit8 [Taiwan four-country accent] jit8 [梅县 腔] jit8 [宝安 腔] jit8 [Hayu Pinyin vocabulary] yid6
explain in detail From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- (Phonetic. From Yu, Lisheng. Original meaning: look like flying)
- Synonymous with [flying]
- Alas, flying appearance. -"Said the text"
- Same as "翌". Tomorrow (year) [next]
- The more ugly you are, the more students will meet the people. -"Han Chuan Wang Mang Chuan". Yan Shi Guyun: "Well, Mingye."
- Another example: the next day (tomorrow)
Part of speech From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- Through the "wing". ASSIST [assist a ruler]
- I praise Ji Xing. -"Biography of the Three Kingdoms, Lu Kai"
- Zuo Neishi changed his name to Zuo Fengyi. -"Hanshu"
- Another example: 翊 天 (Assisting the Emperor's Son); 翊 dai (Supporting the Auxiliary 弼); 翊卫 (Assisting the escort); 翊 化 (Assisting the educated); 翊 Zuo (Assisting); 翊 亮 (Assisting); 翊 Following (Guardian follower)
- Respect [respect]. Such as: 翊 翊 (respectful look)
Kangxi Dictionary From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- "Unfocused" "Ministry of Characters" · 翊 · Kangxi strokes: 11 · Outside strokes: 5
- 音弋。 "Guangyun" and post cut " Jiyun " " Yunhui " Yi post cut, 弋 sound. "Said the text" flying appearance. And "Qian Han · Li Le Zhi" converges. "Note" Shi Gu said: 翊 翊, Jingye. "Class articles" Feng Yan, county name. Geography of the Former Han Dynasty Zuo Fengyi. And "Class" supplementary also. And "Yunhui" cut into the cut, sound Yi. Same meaning.
Explain Words From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- "Volume IV" "Hubei" · 翊
- Fly. Li Yusheng. With jobs
flying; assist, help; respect From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
flying; assist, help; respect