"ài .quicklinxwireless.com provides
"ài ㄞ '
- Seeing obstacles .
Dialect collection Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- Cantonese: ngoi6
- Hakka dialect: [海 陆丰 腔] ngoi5ngai6 [Kei English dictionary] ngoi5 [Taiwan four-chamber of Taiwan] ngoi5ngai5 [梅县 腔] ngoe.3 [宝安 腔] ngoi3 [Hayu Pinyin vocabulary] ngoi4
Kangxi Dictionary Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- "The Afternoon Collection" "Ministry of Stone Characters" · Obstruction · Kangxi strokes: 19 · Outside strokes: 14
- 音硋。 "Tang Yun" Wu Qi cut "Ji Yun" "Rhyme Club" Niu Daiqie , 硋 sound. Or make trouble. Tong Zuo. 。 Nan Shi cited the floating Tushu as a maggot . "Said the text" only. 也。 It's also a distance, a hindrance, a resistance, and a . "Yangzi · Fanyan" the rule of the saints ruled the world, hindering the use of ritual and music. And "Ji Yun" cut its fish, sound doubt. ，靑石。 Obstacle , vermiculite. Leaf fish remember to cut, sound sound. "Su Zhe · Yuexia Poems" is indisputable in the mountains and forests. Alas, find the bit cut.
Explain Words Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- "Volume Nine" "Stone Ministry"
- Stop too. Suspect from stone. Five cuts
obstruct, hinder, block, deter .quicklinxwireless.com provides
obstruct, hinder, block, deter