yù Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
yù ㄩ '
- Co-education, mostly for names.
Dialect collection Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- Cantonese: juk1
- Hakka dialect: [梅县 腔] juk7 [宝安 腔] juk7 [Hayu Pinyin vocabulary] yug5 [Taiwan four counties] juk7 [Haying dictionary] juk7 [海 陆丰 腔] ruk7
explain in detail Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- When you press this word, don't think it's Zhengzheng.
- Yu, Chang also, naive. -"Guang Ya"
- To Yu vegetation. -"Zhou Li Da Situ"
- Gardens and gardens. -"Zhou Li Dazai"
- Then pregnant roots. -"Hanshu Five Elements"
- Fengpu grass to Yuyu. ——Ban Gu's "East Capital"
- Conceive [be fraught with]
- Pu is grieving, and grievances are disasters. -"Mandarin"
- See also ào
Kangxi Dictionary Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- "Chen Jixia", "No Word Department" · Yu · Kangxi strokes: 13 · Outside strokes: 9
- 余六切，音 。 "Guangyun" " Jiyun " Yu Liuqie , sound . With Yutong. "Said the text" adopted son to make good also. One said naive. "Zhou Li · Tianguan · Dazai" has nine positions as the people, and the second is the pastoral plants. "Diguan" is based on the birds and beasts, and the vegetation. "Note" Yu, ancient education characters. "Bangu Dongdu Fu" Fengpu grass is a beast. "Note" Yu, Tongyu. Yu Yu, Sheng Duo also. "Fu Zuo Shu Du Fu" Yu Fang, a secret house, was honoured by him.
give birth to; bring up, educate Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
give birth to; bring up, educate