鋸 ) 拼音: jù ( Traditional Chinese: saw ) Pinyin: jù ㄐㄩˋ Phonetic: ㄐ ㄩ ˋ
钅 部外笔画: 8 总笔画: 13 Radicals: Outer strokes : 8Total strokes: 13
钅 简体部外笔画： 8 简体总笔画： 13 Simplified radicals: 钅 Simplified strokes: 8 Simplified total strokes: 13
金 Traditional radicals: King
QNDG 仓颉： OPSJR 郑码： PXEJ 电码： 6920 Wubi 86/98: QNDG Cangjie: OPSJR Zheng Code: PXEJ Code: 6920
3111551312251 四角号码： 87764 UNICODE： 952F Stroke order number: 3111551312251 Corner number: 87764 UNICODE: 952F
Basic meaning From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
jù ㄐ ㄩ '
- Made of thin steel sheets with sharp teeth that can be pulled back and forth to cut wood or metal utensils: wood ~. Steel ~. Electricity ~. Pull ~.
- Pull things with a saw (lā): ~ tree. ~ Wood. ~ End.
saw From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
Dialect collection From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
explain in detail From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- (Phonetic. From Jin, Jusheng. Original meaning: analysis of tooth tools such as wood and stone)
- Synonymous [saw]
- Saw, gun Don too. -"Said the text"
- So the saw also ruled wood. -"Biography of Benevolence". According to ancient history, Meng Zhuangzi was sawing, and in Lu language, he was sawn with a knife.
- No one at the door could beat the vertebra. -"Mo Zi Beicheng Gate"
- Another example: hand saw; electric saw; pull saw; saw tooth; saw beam (the wooden beam supporting the handle in the saw)
- Saw [sth. Resembling saw]. Such as: sawtooth (saw-like animal teeth)
- Ancient torture [saw]
- Sentenced with a knife and saw. -"Mandarin Lu"
- Another example: knife and saw (knife and saw, ancient torture)
Part of speech From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- Cut with a saw
- The sawn wire was broken, and water dripped through it. -"Helin Yulu"
- Another example: sawn timber; sawmill (sawmiller); sawdust (sawdust)
Kangxi Dictionary From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- "On the Book of Collections", "The Department of Gold" · Saw
- 居御切，音據。 "Tang Yun", "Ji Yun", "Yun Hui" and "Zheng Yun" "Said the text" gun Tang also. From Jin Jusheng. "Guang Yun" knife and saw. "Ancient History Examination" Mencius saw. "Orthodox Word" iron leaves are 龃龉, its teeth one left and one right, with a piece of wood and stone solution. The poem "Zhou Song · Establishment and Essays" industry, Jie industry, such as jagged. 法志》中 用刀鋸。 In "Qian Han · JI Fa Zhi" use a knife and saw. 。 "Note" knife, cut . 也。 Saw, 刖 also. And "Jade articles" interpretation also.
Explain Words From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- "Volume XIV" "Gold Ministry" Saw
- Gun Tang also. From Jin Jusheng. Imitate
- Duan Yucai in the Qing Dynasty
- Gun Tang also. Don't speak Han Chinese. Guang Yun cited ancient history. Meng Zhuangzi made a saw. From gold. Live on. Ju Yu cut. Five.
a saw; to saw; amputate From http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
a saw; to saw; amputate