Basic meaning Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
tā ㄊ ㄚ ˉ
- A metal element used to make photocells, cryogenic thermometers, optical glass, etc. Its salts are toxic and used in medicine.
Dialect collection Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
explain in detail Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
铊 tā <Name> A rare and widely distributed metal element, similar in appearance to tin, but in the air, its surface layer is easy to form oxides, and it is malleable like lead, but softer, and its appearance is found in the form of compounds in a few minerals ( (E.g. selenium-silver-copper ore and ruby ore), it is extremely toxic and is mainly used in the form of compounds [thallium]-element symbol Tl
Kangxi Dictionary Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- "On the Book of Collections" and "The Department of Gold" · 铊
- 音闍。 "Tang Yun" eats the cover of "Ji Yun" and " Yunhui " when the cover of "Zheng Yun" stone cover cut, 闍 sound. "Shuowen" also short spear. Or make trouble. "Yangtze Dialect" spear, Wu Yang Jiang Huai Nan Chu Wuhu idle chatter. "Note" often snakes against. And "Guangyun" style branch cut, sound. And "Class" Shi Zhiqie, sound wings. 同。 The meaning is the same. ○ According to "Guangyun" as the visual cover and cut Note: The sound is also Yiyi. * Evidence: ["Guangyun" style support, sound poetry. 〕 According to the cut of the poem sound Shen and different sounds. Shiyin Shangzhi cuts the same sounds with 铊. I would like to change the poem to Yin Shi. Another article Shi Zhiqie, sound dead. I would like to cut different sounds according to the corpse sound. Wing sound Shi Zhiqie is the same sound as 铊. Would like to change the sound corpse to sound wings.
Explain Words Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- "Volume XIV" "Gold Ministry" · 铊
- Short spear too. Sound from Jinta. Eclipse
thallium .quicklinxwireless.com provides