xīn Pinyin: xīn ㄒㄧㄣ Phonetic: ㄒ ㄧ ㄣ
日 部外笔画: 4 总笔画: 8 Radicals: Japanese and foreign strokes: 4Total strokes: 8
JRH 仓颉： AHML 郑码： KPD 电码： 2500 Wubi 86/98: JRH Cangjie: AHML Zheng Code: KPD Code: 2500
25113312 四角号码： 62021 UNICODE： 6615 Stroke order number: 25113312 Corner number: 62021 UNICODE: 6615
xīn Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
xīn ¨Ò ㄧ ㄣ ˉ
- When the sun is about to come out.
Dialect collection Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- Cantonese: jan1
- Hakka dialect: [Hakka English dictionary] hiun1 [Four counties in Taiwan] hiun1 [梅县 腔] hiun1 [海 陆丰 腔] hiun1 [Hain Pinyin vocabulary] hiun1 [宝安 腔] hiun1
explain in detail Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- (Phonetic. From the sun, pound sound. Original meaning: dawn) Same as the original meaning [dawn; when the sun rises]
- Xin, once tomorrow is out. -"Said the text"
- Chi Xin tomorrow, Emperor Yanqiu gate. -"New Tang Book"
- Another example: Xin Dan (Dawn); Xin Xi (Chaomu)
Part of speech Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- Bright [bright]
- Xin, Ming also. -"Little Erya"
- Daxin drum sign. -"Book of Rites Wen Shishi"
- And Daxin Dynasty. -"Book of Rites · Offering Righteousness"
- Kong Xia and Xia Kong Xin. —— "Beginner's Chronicle" cited "Prince Servant"
- Another example: Xinxin (bright look)
Kangxi Dictionary Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- "Chen Ji" "Ministry of Japanese Characters" · Xin · Kangxi Strokes: 8 · Outside Strokes: 4
- 許斤切，音欣。 "Tang Yun", "Ji Yun", "Yun Hui", "Zheng Yun" Xu Jinqian , Yin Xin. "Said the text" Danming, tomorrow will also be out. "Ritual · Shixunli" must act with faint Xinxin when acting. From the beginning of Xin Shuming in Shu, the gentleman is still early, so he also uses Chaodan. "Li Wenwen Shizi" inspection of the emperor, Daxin drum sign. ，擊鼓以召衆也。 "Note" is ambiguous , drumming to call the crowd also. "Shu" Xin, Juming also. And "Ji Yun" is imaginary, sound sound. Same meaning. And "Erya Shi Tianshu" said Xintian. Xin read Yue Xuan, say that the sky is north and south, and if the car is Xuan, it is Wu Shi Yao Xin said.
Explain Words Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- "Volume 7" "Japanese Department" · Xin
- Once tomorrow, tomorrow will also be out. From the sound of the sun, read Josh. Xu Jinqie
Text seventy six
dawn; early morning; day Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
dawn; early morning; day