mín Pinyin: mín ㄇㄧㄣˊ Phonetic: ㄇ ㄧ ㄣ ˊ
日 部外笔画: 4 总笔画: 8 Radicals: Japanese and foreign strokes: 4Total strokes: 8
JYU 仓颉： AYK 郑码： KSO 电码： 2549 Wubi 86/98: JYU Cangjie: AYK Zheng Code: KSO Code: 2549
25114134 四角号码： 60400 UNICODE： 65FB Stroke order number: 25114134 Corner number: 60400 UNICODE: 65FB
mín Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
Mo ㄧ ㄣ '
- Sky, sky; also refers specifically to autumn days: ~ days. Cang ~.
Dialect collection Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- Cantonese: man4
- Hakka dialect: [宝安 腔] min2 [梅县 县] men2 [海 陆丰 腔] men1 [Kei English dictionary] men1men3 [Taiwan four county tune] men1 [Hayu Pinyin vocabulary] min2vun2
explain in detail Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- (Phonetic. From Japanese, Wensheng. Original meaning: Autumn)
- Synonymous with [autumn]
- Alas, autumn too. -"Said the text"
- As if in heaven. -"Book Yao Dian"
- Weeping in the sky. -"Mencius Shun Yu Tian"
- 旻 No disease power. -"Poetry Xiaoya Rain Endless"
- No condolence. -"Book Toast"
- Xi Tianxi is clear. ——Wang Yi's "Ailing"
- Another example: Xun Yu (Autumn); Xuan Xu (Autumn is Xuan Tian, so autumn is called "Xuan Xu"); Xun Yun (Autumn Cloud)
- Sky [sky]
- The vast masses are long and tall. -Tao Yuanming's "Self-sacrifice"
- Another example: tian tian; tian tian (referred to as tian); qiong qiang (Cangtian); tian tian (Cang tian, tian tian)
- Through "Min". Anxiety [hardship; misery]
- The end of the month, this Zhu Zhu. ——Han "Peace and Ling Xuejun Monument"
Kangxi Dictionary Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- "Chen Jishang" "Ministry of Japanese Characters" · 旻 · Kangxi strokes: 8 · External strokes: 4
- 音珉。 "Guangyun" Wujin cut " Jiyun " " Yunhui " eyebrows cut, sound. "Said the text" autumn too. "Erya · Shitian" is autumn. "Note" is still still, and everything is carved. "Shu" autumn, all things mature, there are articles, so I said the sky. "Release the name", Min also. Things withered, but Min also hurt. "Book · Dayu Mo" was sobbed in Yutian to his parents. "Biography" Ren covers His Majesty, so it is said that the sky is heaven. "Poetry Xiaoya" is so powerful. "Ji Yun" or as Min. 。 Commonly used as .
Explain Words Provided by .quicklinxwireless.com
- "Volume Seven" "Japanese Department" · 旻
- Autumn too. Voice from Japanese. "Yu Shu" said: "If Ren Min is overlaid, it is said to be heaven."
heaven .quicklinxwireless.com provides