zǐ Pinyin: zǐ ㄗˇ Phonetic: ㄗ
木 部外笔画: 7 总笔画: 11 Radicals: Kibe strokes: 7Total strokes: 11
SUH 仓颉： DYTJ 郑码： FSE 电码： 2737 Wubi 86/98: SUH Cangjie: DYTJ Zheng Code: FSE Code: 2737
12344143112 四角号码： 40941 UNICODE： 6893 Stroke order number: 12344143112 Corner number: 40941 UNICODE: 6893
zǐ Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- Deciduous trees. Wood can be used for construction and manufacturing of utensils: ~ ware (coffin). ~ Palace (the emperor's coffin).
- Wooden ruler: ~ person (woodworking of ancient manufacturing utensils). ~ Carpenter.
- The wood is carved into a printing board: pay ~ (deliver the manuscript for printing). ~ Line (xíng).
- Refers to hometown: ~ Li. Sang ~.
catalpa Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
Dialect collection Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- Cantonese: zi2
- Hakka dialect: [Hayu Pinyin vocabulary] zi3 [Taiwan four-chamber accent] zih3 [Dongguan accent] zu3 [baoan cavity] zu3 [Haying dictionary] zih3 [海 陆丰 腔] zih3 [梅县 腔]
explain in detail Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- (Phonetic. From the wood, the sound of the province. Original meaning: the name of the wood, that is, azalea)
- Same as the original meaning [Chinese catalpa]. A genus of deciduous trees of the genus Catalonia native to China, 6-9 meters high, with opposite leaves, broad ovate, and apex pointed. Large panicles, terminal, yellowish white, with purple spots, capsules filamentous, seeds flat, wood for construction and woodwork
- Azusa, Aya too. -"Said the text"
- Tree hazelnut, chair, tung, azalea, lacquer. —— "Poetry, Wind, and Ding Zhifang"
- Jiangnan comes out of Nanzi. -"Historical Records"
- Another example: American Azusa; Haiti Azusa; Sichuan Azusa
- Woodworker [woodworker]
- The work of attacking wood, wheel, public, bow, furnace, craftsman, car, azi. -"Zhou Li Kao Gong Ji"
- Another example: Zi people (one kind of ancient woodworking); Zi carpenters (two kinds of woodworking. Zi, Zi people, making utensils; craftsman, craftsman, main building); Zi master (the ancient Zi people's chief); Zi (carpentry (Made appliances)
- Carving wood blocks of printed books [printing blocks]
- Wen Yihua and Yan Yan talked about Zixing, and he hoped for merit. —— Zhang Juzheng's "Five Books of Changlu"
- Another example: Ziren (referring to the engraving workers in the printing industry); Zixing (engraving and printing); Zi engraving (engraving, indicating that the book will be printed)
- Name of hometown. The abbreviation of mulberry [native place] is because the tree often planted near the ancient house is zi and mulberry
- I don't love Jinyi, Ronggui Kuazili. ——Liu Ying's title "Liu Dewen Opera Caitang"
- Such as: Zili (Hometown); Zixiang (Hometown)
Part of speech Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- It is deleted. ——Song Yingxing's "Introduction to Heavenly Works"
- His friend Tu Bo gathered for his trip.
- Another example: Fu Zi (Fu Yin)
Kangxi Dictionary Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- "Chen Concentration" "Department of Wooden Characters" · Zi · Kangxi Strokes: 11 · External Strokes: 7
- 音耔。 "Tang Yun" Qi Liqie "Ji Yun" "Zheng Yun" ancestral ancestral "Yunhui" ancestor Qie, 耔 Yin. "Said the text" 楸 also. 、榟。 Or as , 榟. "Tong Zhi" is similar to 楸. Erya Shimu chair, Zi. "Guo Note" 卽 楸. "Lu 玑 · Grass and Tree Sparse" is the white one and the child is Zi. "Yuya" is a long tree, so Huzi is the king of wood. Luo Yuanyun: If there is such a wood in the house, the remaining material will not shake. Qiaozi again. "Shangshu Biography" bridge, father also. Zi Zi, Zidao also. And Sangzi, the tree of my father. "Poem Xiaoya" Weisang and Zi, respectfully. Also entitled "Zi Cai" and "Book of Zhou". Ancient masterpieces. "Note" said Zi Zhi Zhi Zhi, Zhi Zhi Tao said, Zhi Zhi Zhi Ye. "Zhou Li · Winter Official Examination of the Workers", the seventh attack on wood: Lun Yu Gonglu Carpenter Che Zi. And "Li Qu Qu" who did not write. "Shu" belongs to the cup. Also said Zi. And surname. Zi Yan, see "Zuo Zhuan." It is also popularly said that the 锓 instrument is written on the board. Another kind of rat zi, known as zi, is known as the tiger zi by Jiangdong people. And "Ancient and Modern Notes" Zi Shi said Yu Zhang.
Explain Words Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com
- "Volume 6" "Wood Ministry"
- I also. From the wood, Jai sound. Alas, or unconscious. Ritchie
catalpa ovata Transfer from http://www.quicklinxwireless.com